If you have searched our site and wish
to schedule an adoption please fill out an application
and email it to
DASInfo@sdcounty.ca.gov. We will contact you in the order the
applications are received.
Another Option: Start Your Search Online
Have a look at the animals in our shelter by using the form below.
Make one, two or three choices: the pet you are interested in
may no longer be available
- Keep notes: be sure to write down the identifying information for animals you like.
- In the below section: click the circle on the left of the shelter you want to look in. You must select either North, South or All Shelters otherwise you may receive an error on the page.
I found a pet I’m interested in, what do I do?
At the shelter:
- All animals have an ID number on the front of their kennels. Bring that number to the Greeter Desk.
- If your choice is available, the greeter will give you an application (if needed) and instructions.
- Copy the information on the individual animal's page.
- Fill out application here and
submit with animal information via email at DASInfo@sdcounty.ca.gov
- If your first choice is taken, look around. We have plenty of pets waiting for adoption!